2011年10月10日月曜日

Risotto with Dried mushrooms


It's pleasant that various things can be cooked at a house.
I made dried mushrooms in my house.
This time, I'll try to cook using it.
Let's start cooking!


Let stand for 3-4 days in well-ventilated space.


Soak it in water for about 2 hours.


Ingredients.


Cut mushrooms into 1 cm squares.


In the "Magic Fry Pan", heat the olive oil over moderately low heat.
Add minced garlic.


Add mushrooms , and season with salt and pepper.
And saute it , then take out.


In the clean frying-pan, heat the olive oil over moderately low heat.
Add crushed garlic.


Add minced onion.


Add rice.
Stir-fry it until it becomes transparent.


Add white wine.


Pour in just enough bouillon to cover.
While stewing add more bouillon for about 15-20 mins.


15-20 mins later.
Add sauteed mushrooms.


Add butter, salt, and pepper.


Dish up on plates.
ENJOY!

The dried mushrooms taste is awesome!
I felt that I became like a good italian chef.
I was so happy :-)



facebook. http://www.facebook.com/Magicfrypan
We welcome everyone who loves cooking and eating.

Japanese Blog : 
http://mahounofuraipan.blog51.fc2.com/blog-entry-271
.html

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿